Invisalign makes it easy to straighten your teeth without bands, brackets, or wires.
Forget everything you’ve heard about teeth straightening. Because a proven technology now exists that lets you straighten your teeth — invisibly.
A clear Alternative.
Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution so you can smile during as well as after treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell. By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes, Change them about every two weeks and your teeth will move — little by little — towards the smile you have always wanted.
Invisible, Removable, And Comfortable.
Invisalign is comfortable to wear and it doesn’t require you to change your busy lifestyle. You visit your doctor every month or two to check your progression and get new aligners. Average treatment time is only about a year. Because aligners are removable, you can continue to eat your favorite foods while brushing and flossing normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Invisalign Has Been Proven Effective In Dental Practices Worldwide.
The Hygienic Benefits of Straighter Teeth
Healthier Gums, Improved Hygiene
Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart. Properly aligned teeth can help gums “fit” more tightly around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, or periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
Decreased Risk of Abnormal Wear
Properly aligned teeth can be less stressful on the supporting bone jaw joints.
More Beautiful Smiles
Straightening your teeth with the virtually invisible invisalign aligners can make you feel less self-counscious and more confident.
Ask you Dentist about Invisalign Today
Its removable for good hygiene.
You can brush and floss normally, which can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Some fixed orthodontic appliances, like braces, can cause gingivitis (usually reversible once the braces are removed).
Your gum health may improve.
Research has shown that periodontal tissue health may improve with use of Invisalign aligners during your orthodontic treatment.
You can still eat when you want.
Because the aligners are removable, you don’t have to worry about what you eat.
Cleanings are quicker and easier than traditional orthodontics.
There are no brackets or wires to clean around, as with traditional orthodontics.
Ask you Dentist about Invisalign and start smiling more!
Why are crooked Teeth a problem?
Teeth that are not aligned properly in your mouth creates what dentist call “malocclusion.” Left untreated, malocclusion can lead to periodontal disease and create abnormal amounts of stress on teeth and jaws, which leads to premature wear.
What type of malocclusion do you have?
Here are some potential issues:
- Crowding: Buildup of plaques and tartar, Harbors harmful periodontal bacteria, Risk of periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss
- Spacing: Food lodges between teeth, Risk of sore, tender gums, Risk of periodontal disease
- Deep Bite: Over-erupted lower front teeth that can damage the palate, Premature wear and chipping of the lower-front teeth.
- CrossBite: Premature tooth wear and risk of chipped teeth, Abfraction – small notch in tooth at the gumline, Periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss.
- Excessive Overjet: Chipped or fractured front teeth, trauma to front teeth
- Edge to Edge Bite: Risk of teeth chipping and breaking, Jaw joint pain, Shortened or worn down front teeth
- Open Bite: Abfraction – small notch in tooth in gumline, Gum recession, loose teeth and bone loss, Excessive, premature wear on bcak teeth.